Praxis Learning Paths Elementary Mathematics Course and One-hour Coaching Bundle
The Praxis® Learning Paths™ program is a self-paced, online learning solution that helps aspiring teachers prepare for the Praxis test while strengthening their content knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their teaching practice. The Elementary Mathematics course is aligned with the following Praxis tests:
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects Mathematics (5003)
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle Mathematics (5903)
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge (5018), Mathematics section
The Praxis Learning Paths Elementary Mathematics Course and Coaching Bundle comes with the full course (at a 20% discount), plus one hour of one-on-one coaching via online video conferencing.
The course features:
- A diagnostic to identify your strengths and areas for focus.
- A dynamic dashboard and personalized learning maps.
- Dozens of interactive lessons, featuring bite-sized learning to refresh your knowledge, glossary definitions, flashcards, videos, graphics and step-by-step explanations to support different learning styles and skill levels.
- Hundreds of authentic practice questions with immediate feedback, skill checks and, timed end-of-unit tests.
- Two timed, full-length practice tests to help you get ready for test day.
- A virtual agent that guides you through the learning experience, and achievement badges to recognize your efforts.
This bundle comes with five hours of one-on-one coaching to supplement your learning experience.
- Coaches with subject-matter expertise and prior teaching experience will provide personalized, targeted instruction and guidance to help you strengthen skills and confidence.
- Coaching is conducted via Zoom® in one-hour sessions and is offered on weekdays, evenings and some weekends for your convenience.
- You can schedule a session online and let the coach know in advance the areas where you need the most help.
- Coaching sessions are only available if your course access is active.
You will have access to the course for 180 days from the date of purchase, but the course can be completed in a shorter time frame, depending on your knowledge, goals and schedule.
Created by ETS, developer of the Praxis® tests, and University Instructors LLC®, a leader in student and educator learning and training, the Praxis Learning Paths program can help teacher candidates at all levels increase their confidence for test day and beyond.
- If you would like to experience the program before purchasing, you can try a Free Sampler.
- Make sure this course corresponds with the test and test code that you are planning to take.
- ETS has a no refund, no returns policy for test preparation products. Once orders are placed, they cannot be canceled.
- After purchasing, you will receive a serial number and a link to access the Praxis Learning Paths platform. You will need to sign in with your ETS Praxis username and password and enter the serial number after login to access the coarse and coaching.